January 25, 2018
We hope you are having a nice and warm start to the new year! With that in mind, we’d you like to ask something. Would you like to be less stressed and more confident in 2018? Of course you would. Skip resolutions that won’t stick anyway in favor of something that can help you achieve real confidence — schedule a visit to your cosmetic dentist in Fayetteville! With services ranging from porcelain veneers to teeth whitening, Invisalign, and more, a great smile with close within your reach this year.
How Smiling Benefits Your Health
Taking steps to improve the appearance of your smile isn’t only about aesthetics. When you are happy with the way your teeth look, you are likely to show them off more than you would with chipped, broken, discolored, or otherwise imperfect teeth. And the health benefits of smiling are well-documented. It’s a known stress-reducer, and some studies suggest that forcing yourself to smile can actually make you feel happier and more self-confident. Plus, when people are proud of their teeth, they are more likely to take care of them properly with regular brushing and flossing — and that can make a big impact for your oral and overall health.
The benefits of cosmetic dentistry include:
- A wide range of services available for patients with varied needs
- Treatments can fit comfortably into most budgets
- Results can last for many years with proper care and lifestyle habits
- A beautiful, radiant, confident smile!
Our Cosmetic Solutions
There are a number of options to choose from when you visit a qualified cosmetic dentist like Dr. Don M. Chaney. Some of our most popular offerings include…
- Professional teeth whitening, which breaks through even significant stains to brighten teeth by up to 8 shades in a single treatment
- Porcelain veneers, thin coverings that mask the appearance of imperfect teeth in the front of the smile
- Tooth-colored fillings for restoring decayed or damaged front teeth
- All-ceramic restorations improve the form and function of teeth that show when you smile
- Invisalign, a clear braces solution that adult and teen patients alike can benefit from
The treatment that is right for you depends on the issues afflicting your teeth, your budget, and your personal preference. You will discuss all of these factors and more when you schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Chaney!
Are You a Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Most adult patients can benefit from some aspect of cosmetic dentistry, and there has never been a better time to improve the appearance of your smile than at the new year! We are scheduling appointments for February right now, so don’t wait to get started on your new, beautiful grin. Whichever treatment is best for you, you can feel confident in your journey when you visit the cosmetic dentist your neighbors trust — Dr. Chaney!
Meet the Dentist
Dr. Don M. Chaney is a general and cosmetic dentist offering high-quality, comprehensive dental care for patients of all ages. Find out why he is the dentist Fayetteville loves by contacting the office at 479-442-3144.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.